Friday, July 23, 2010

Mighty Nile-1, Steph Hall- 0




Raft 30 kilometers on the Nile. check.
Conquer grade 5 rapids. check.
Conquer grade 5 rapids without flipping and swimming down the Nile. not possible.

We had an awesome time. I recommend that everyone hop on a plane, get to Jinja, and raft the Nile immediately.

We're on the road again. This time heading all the way west and eventually into the Congo to participate in a peacemaker training with Congolese judges and attorneys next week. Please, please, please pray for safety as we cross the border on Sunday afternoon.

I can't believe I have less than a week left here, I'm going to miss this place when I leave.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You really should direct people to open up the pre-flip picture of everone in the boat. Your face is priceless :)

Unknown said...

everyone*